Results Companies Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Committee
The goal of this group is to equip and inspire Sales Executives and Staff to speak and act in ways that promote a safe and inclusive space, where all are welcomed, valued, and listened to.
RE/MAX Results and its affiliate companies celebrate multiple points of view, backgrounds, choices, and countries of origin. We are always growing our network of people, programs, and tools to help homeowners, Sales Executives and Staff know their worth, feel welcomed and respected. Our intention is to drive equality for all, especially as it relates to home ownership and opportunities to pursue a career in real estate.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee intends to increase awareness and inspire positive behaviors through diversity and inclusion training, involvement in community events and improved communication. We serve as advocates of fair housing practices and promote equal opportunities in housing within Minnesota and Wisconsin.
Education and Awareness.
Our objective is to bring forth diversity training and awareness for RE/MAX Results Sales Executives and staff and to align training and awareness efforts with local boards.
- Launched new classes to aid in awareness.
- Release of Results Companies “Commitment to Change & Pledge to Action.”
Our objective is to align with The Results Foundation with a focus on affordable housing programs and volunteer efforts in communities of need.
- Partnered with The Results Foundation who kicked off a series of Spring and Summer 2021 donation drives for several organizations throughout the state.
- Created a database of volunteers from within Results Companies to call upon for various opportunities throughout the year.
Diversity in Staff and Sales Executives.
Our objective it to create a more diverse Sales Executive and staff pool at Results Companies.
- Began initiatives to bring opportunities and awareness of real estate, title and mortgage careers to high school and college students through involvement in employment fairs and career fairs at schools.
- Scheduled for Fall of 2021, plans for launching a series of “Open Houses” held at RE/MAX Results office locations, inviting high school and college students to hear from the different positions that are held in real estate, title and mortgage to learn more about careers in these fields.
Our objective is to ensure the efforts of the Results DEI Committee and its sub-committees align with the efforts at national, state, and local associations.
DEI Committee Members
Richelle Taylor | Chair
Liz Fagen | Co-Chair
Mya Betts | Committee Liaison & MAR DEI Agent Task Force
Brenda Tushaus | Committee Liaison
Robert Allen Paul
Interested in learning more?
Fill out the form below!