Eden Prairie, Minn. (April 2021) – Minnesota owned and operated, RE/MAX Results receives top ranks for its 2020 production and growth through RE/MAX LLC and independent industry publications, Real Trends, and RISMedia.
In 2020, RE/MAX Results expanded its footprint into the new market of La Crosse, Wisconsin, and the surrounding areas of Holmen, La Crescent, Onalaska, and Galesville through the acquisition of RE/MAX First Choice. Results also branched out with team offices in Wabasha and Richfield, Minnesota.
Results broke company records by ending the year with 1,231 Sales Executives and 43 offices throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. The results of our Sales Executive’s efforts were demonstrated through a total of 26,570 units closed and a sales volume of over $8 billion, an average of 24 units per Sales Executive.
RE/MAX LLC Awards for 2020 sales achievements were determined by location, office size, number of transactions, and sales volume. This year, RE/MAX Results was recognized with the following awards:
- Top Office in Number of Closed Transactions for Multi-Office (United States)
- Top Office in Number of Closed Transactions for Multi-Office (Worldwide)
Also, a stand-out accomplishment is Broker/Owner, John Collopy being awarded Multi-Office Broker/Owner of the Year.
We’d also like to recognize Mark Hulsey, team leader of Results Commercial Group, who achieved the following awards from RE/MAX LLC:
- #2 Team Leader in Commercial Commissions (United States)
- #3 Team Leader in Commercial Commissions (Worldwide)
As well as Sales Executive, Merl Groteboer, from our Rochester, Minnesota office who achieved the following recognitions from RE/MAX LLC:
- #1 Top Commercial Agent (Minnesota)
- #3 Top Individual in Commercial Commissions (United States)
- #9 Top Individual in Commercial Commissions (Worldwide)
Company-wide, Results was recognized for the following awards through Real Trends, an independent real estate publication that identifies the country’s largest and most successful brokerages ranked by closed transaction sides and closed sales volume. In the 2021 Real Trends Rankings, RE/MAX Results received the following rankings:
- # 12 – 500 Largest brokers in the US ranked by sides
- #15 – 500 Largest Brokers in the US ranked by volume
- #1 – Top RE/MAX Affiliates
- #17 – Top Movers – Transactions- Ranking of the 50 firms in the Real trends 500 by sides that had the largest increase in closed sides from 2019 to 2020
- #25 – Top Movers – Volume – Ranking of the 50 firms in the Real trends 500 by sides that had the largest increase in closed sales volume from 2019 to 2020
- #30 – Top 5 Year Movers – Transactions – Ranking of the 50 firms in the RealTrends 500 by sides that had the largest increase in closed sides between 2016-2020
- #26 – Top 5 year Movers – Volume – Ranking of the 50 firms in the RealTrends 500 by sides that had the largest increase in closed sales volume between 2016-2020
- #15 – The Billionaires’ Club – The firm’s name, president or CEO, headquarters, and sales volume of the 347 firms that closed at least $1 billion worth of residential real estate in 2020
Released the same day, RISMedia, an independent real estate news organization, released their 2021 RISMedia Power Broker Report. The Power Broker Report shares the annual rankings of the top 1,000 brokers ranked by the previous year’s volume and transactions. This report puts RE/MAX Results at the following rankings:
- #1 in Agent Productivity
- #10 in Total Transactions – increased by 13.7% from 2019
- #13 in Total Sales Volume – increased by 16.9% from 2019
“Overall, we’re just incredibly proud of our Sales Executives for their continued hard work and dedication that makes us the largest RE/MAX franchise in the world and the most productive brokerage in the nation. We truly would not be where we are without them and cannot say thank you enough,” says CEO, Brenda Tushaus.
Meanwhile, Broker/Owner and Founder, John Collopy shares these heartfelt words “Thank you, thank you, thank you. I’ve said it for 30 years and I’ll say it for 30 more but the Sales Executive is our customer and the reason we do what we do – it’s for them. We couldn’t be more proud of the efforts they put in and make us stand out locally, nationally, and across the world.”
About RE/MAX Results
RE/MAX Results operates out of the Twin Cities, St. Cloud, Rochester, Duluth/Superior, Mankato and Western Wisconsin markets. Based upon the principles of entrepreneurship and customer service, RE/MAX Results has grown to 43 offices and over 1,200 Sales Executives making it the largest and most productive RE/MAX franchise in the United States. For over 30 years, RE/MAX Results has been leading the way with the highest producing sales executives in the country. RE/MAX Results is committed to selecting the most capable people in real estate, providing the best, most streamlined operational infrastructure, management by participation, and the highest standards of professionalism in the industry. For more information, visit results.net.