At RE/MAX Results, safety remains our highest priority and preventing the spread of COVID-19 is our number one focus.
Our Minnesota and Wisconsin Governors have deemed real estate transactions as essential services at this time, and we are committed to adhering to the guidelines of these Executive Orders in the most mindful and safest way possible.
Our offices are currently open, but there’s a new normal.
If in-person appointments do occur at our offices, visitors are expected to practice social distancing with our staff and Sales Executives as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Know that our staff members continue to disinfect all door handles, conference tables, railings, chairs and pens in between all uses.
Masks must be worn by staff and visitors.
In compliance with Executive Order 20-81, face coverings must be worn in public spaces and when proper distancing is not an option. Thank you for your cooperation.
We continue to safely market and show homes for sale.
Our Sales Executives are encouraged to conduct virtual solutions for their clients at this time. However, should you require an in-person appointment, our Sales Executives can still conduct careful private showings while practicing social distancing. Showings are limited to two people at a time. Sellers are being asked to clean and disinfect homes before and after showings, and visitors are asked not to touch surfaces.
Results Title closings will continue to occur in our offices as scheduled.
We have implemented the following policies for the safety of our customers and staff:
- Whenever possible, buyers and sellers will be placed in separate rooms to meet social distancing standards.
- Sellers are being encouraged to pre-sign whenever possible. Buyers must close in-person due to notarized signature requirements.
- Closings will only occur in our offices.
- Closing attendees are limited to clients and closers only (no agents or mortgage consultants).
- All non-essential materials and refreshments have been removed from the closing rooms.
- Surfaces are being regularly cleaned and sanitized before and after each closing.
Thank you, essential service workers.
A very special thank you goes out to all essential service workers on the front lines. This includes medical professionals, grocery store clerks, truck drivers, restaurant workers, farmers, warehouse workers, postal workers, janitors, sanitation engineers, police officers, firefighters, public transit workers, child-care workers and all other essential workers who show up and serve the people of our communities. Thank you.